Warren Buffet and other foreign investors have given us awesome quotes on investing. But do you know the quotes by Indian investors too are worth reading?
Following are the top 20 quotes by Indian investors for beginners.
Investing quotes by Rakesh Jhunjuwala or the big bull of the Indian stock market.
- “Respect the market. Have an open mind. Know what to stake. Know when to take a loss. Be responsible.”- Rakesh Jhunjunwala
2. “You do not succeed without obsession.”
3. “Markets are like women- always commanding, mysterious, unpredictable, and volatile”
4. “Never react and change your investments according to daily business news. Panic selling is a bad habit.
5. Never invest at unreasonable valuations. Never run for companies which are in the limelight.
Best Investing quotes by Vijay Kedia
5. “Only two people can buy at the bottom and sell at the top One is God and the other is a liar.”
6. “Invest like a bull, sit like a bear, and watch like an eagle.”Tweet
7. “Don’t always trust what you see. In a bull market, even a duck looks like a swan.”
8. “Find companies that are small in size:
Medium in experience
Large in aspiration &
having extra large market potential.”
9. “There is a large cap, mid cap, small cap. There is also a “BHANGAAR CAP”. More than 4000 out of 6000 companies fit in that category. They show up only in the good times. Be careful”
10. “ There are 3 qualities of a good investor; Knowledge, Courage & Patience.”
Top investing quotes by Mohnish Pabrai
11. ” You don’t make money when you buy stocks, And you don’t make money when you sell stocks, you make money by waiting- Mohnish Pabrai
12. “Head’s I won, tails I don’t lose much
13. “I am a shameless copycat. everything in my life is cloned…I have no original ideas
14. ” The only way one should buy stocks is if you buy the underlying business. You start within the circle of competence. You buy the business you understand.
15. “The good thing about getting wealthy is we don’t need to understand a lot of things”.Tweet
Best quotes by other investors
16. ” If you do choose to invest in shares, invest for a lifetime – Sandeep sahajpal
17. “In the stock market you are not buying past, you are buying future” – Ramdeo Agarwal
18. “When your passion becomes a profession then you can become big in life”- Ramdeo Agarwal
19. “You never know which kind of setup the market will present to you, your objective should be to find where the risk-reward ratio is best – Jaymin Shaha
20. “One only needs common sense to make money in the stock market”- Porinju Veliyath.